Saturday, August 1, 2009

Throwing My Lists Away

All summer I have been ruled by lists. Each day I had tasks I had to accomplish. I am down to only two more assignments -- the two final exams. I probably should add studying to the last list

Ironically I may need to start new lists for the two weeks I have before I start back to work. The new growing list includes the growing grass in my yard. A combination of rain and the two weeks since I mowed will make this a tough job. There are a few movies I have wanted to see but didn't have the time to go see.

Yesterday I found out the school district is getting a new website and program. Apparently this was mentioned in the spring, but I don't remember it. It would have been nice if these were in July. I could have used it in my website assignment. So building a new website will be something I need to work on at the beginning of the year. I still have some things I need to do before school starts.

After the exams, movies, and yard, I'll get started on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment