Sunday, June 28, 2009
Last week I managed to get a week ahead on my assignments for both classes. My lead evaporated as I got bogged down on the audio, animation, and video. I have the audio & animation completed but the video is proving to be a challenge. I used my dogs as "actors" which was difficult. I have my camera shots, but my camera recorded them in QuickTime and I now have to convert the files. It never occurred to me that any camera, not made by Apple, would be incompatible with Windows Movie Maker. I think this the most frustrating thing about technology. There is so much to think about and take into consideration. If someone is not use to using the media, it is not necessarily natural to think about file types. So instead of working on my video tonight, I am waiting for the files to convert and working on my blog. This has put me behind where I want to be. I will be working over time this week to get everything finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Appreciated hearing about your ups and downs. I liked hearing about working with dogs...I think I need treats for getting my kids to stay for pictures...hmmm! Also, thought I was ahead of the game when I got some reading in...but alas the assignments I got done were due July 7th---thought I was further ahead than that. Appreciated knowing the camera information...had no idea there would be compatibility issues!
ReplyDelete