6.1
1. I am currently working on planning technology inservice for the English department. I cannot do the whole thing at once, so I need to split the training between different sessions. The first session will cover basic things with programs that the teachers are already familiar with. The next session will be on production of multimedia. I will then have follow up sessions with individual teams to help integrate technology into their classrooms.
2. The ideas from my previous classes. I am also using my own experiences in developing the inservice. By working with individual teams, I can focus on individual needs of the teams.
3. My first source is my previous classes. The second source is my own observations of the department's needs. Third I will have individual feedback. I am willing to use all sources to develop training.
6.2
1.The two organizations I am involved with are the Colin County A&M Club and Alpha Delta Kappa Sorority. For the CCAMC I organize our annual scholarship and plan Muster. I am the chapter president for my teaching sorority.
2. For both groups we brainstorm ideas and at times research to find new ideas. Generating ideas is important. We can be successful by adapting and combining ideas.
3. Both groups are dependent on the people who make up the organization. A frequent mantra for ADK is "if you do the same thing you have always done, you will get the same thing you have always gotten." Neither group is afraid to try something new.
4. I prefer to work with new people or different people. Dialogue can provide new ideas or improvement on "old" ideas.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment