Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SO FAR BEHIND

So I am really far behind. I hope to have a big block of time to knock out some of my assignments this weekend. It's not like I haven't done anything. I started a mentoring group and have done some preliminary work on my action research. I need to start my background research for the study. I also need to nail down a time to do the inservice training.

I have used the skills from the multimedia class. I made a video of a former student's first football game at Texas A&M. He came back to Allen the next week for Homecoming so I was able to give him the movie. I will probably make a movie of his other games. I am currently working on a movie for a colleague who is in the hospital. The rest of us would like to see her, but she doesn't need us trooping through her room. Also, the flu bug is running through Allen and who knows what germs are lurking on us. So I recorded people giving her their best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment