Friday, September 4, 2009
What a Week
The second week of school has been hectic. Monday was Meet the Teacher Night, followed by a Student Council meeting. My Mom finally had her surgery on Tuesday. She came through great. This has been a huge relief to me. Wednesday I visited her in the hospital. Thursday was a football game that included a 2 hour weather delay. Friday is finally the day I can really get to work, but only for a few hours. Tomorrow I am going out of town for the day. Sunday will be spent decorating the town for Homecoming. Monday I'm off but I plan to spend the day with my Mom. Friday is the game and Saturday is the dance. I should be able to find the time to do some class work, if my book gets to me this week. I am really going to miss the relaxation of the last few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment