I am sitting here waiting for a video to load for my Portfolio. The entire day I have had my laptop to my left and my desktop to my right trying to get my Portfolio finished. I had all the components ready to go this morning. Most of the content loaded pretty easily, once I figured out how to use the program. My problem has been loading the videos.
I tried to load from my laptop, then my desktop. I even left the desktop trying to load while I went to church in search of divine intervention. While at church the website "timed out" so no video loaded. After a bad connection to technical support, I went to school (9pm at night) to try to load the videos. Unfortunately, the cracker jack tech staff for AISD had my site blocked. So that was a waste of thirty minutes.
I came home to try loading again. I found the smallest video to load. It started loading. I waited and waited. Finally I got somewhere -- a dead end. I received a message that my video exceeded the 10MB limit. This left me with questions and more frustrations. I was under the impression that the limit was much higher. I could have gotten the same thing from a free google site and had less frustration. I already had a website with much of the content already loaded plus it is user friendly.
So as I end this I still have 30 more minutes waiting for a file to load to MediaFire so I can link it to my portfolio. And I still have to add a little bit more to the portfolio. So there is still time to build more frustration.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment