This week I am assigning my first assignment that has my students work on production. My students are going to work in groups to create a podcast for Animal Farm. Each group will focus on different point of view. This assignment links to the radio broadcasts that were a part of World War II. I am starting off the lesson with a newspaper article about the first Jewish service in Germany near the end of WWII. This will provide a background for the students.
The school has Audacity for students to use. I will need to demonstrate how to use the program. Students can record their podcasts before or after school in my room or in the library's "Digital Den."
I have incorporated more technology in my classroom this year, but this is the first production my students will create. I think they will be capable of completing this, but I know I will get excuses from some of them. My challenge is to anticipate their challenges and help them find solutions. I am looking forward to what they can create.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment