Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Trial and Error

Friday I shot the video for my Content Video. As usual things didn't go as planned. I charged the batteries made sure the memory cards were empty. When I started filming, my card would only hold 14 seconds. I hadn't anticipated this and didn't have the other media card for the camera. I had a backup camera but couldn't get it to work. So I had to go home to and get different memory cards. Then I couldn't get the first camera to work. I worry that the quality of the video will not be as good, but it was all I had. One benefit is that I didn't have to convert the file to use Windows Movie Maker like I did with the last video. I have put the video together but haven't published it yet to see what the final copy. The process was not as tedious as the last video since I didn't have to use so many shots. It was a little time consuming to find the right place to cut the film so I could place titles screens into the video.

On Friday I also got a smart tablet to use in the classroom. After my classes are finished for the summer I can spend time learning this device. My hope is that I will become proficient enough that this can be one of my inservices.

No comments:

Post a Comment