Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Perfect Time to Write

Since I start a third class on Monday, I knew I needed to get class work and personal things taken care of. I have spent the last three days in curriculum alignment. Since the state has provided us with new TEKS, we need adjust out curriculum. I did get some ideas for projects in both the Assessment and Multimedia class. Because I am in this class, I was also nominated to record and edit a video demonstrating a book talk for our students. Teachers will model a book talk during the inservice. After I record the video, we will have something to show the students.
I also needed to get my truck inspected and serviced. Today I spent over 9 hours at the dealership getting various things taken care of with my truck. I knew it would take a long time, maybe not that long, to get everything done. I was prepared for the wait. I brought my research and worked on the papers for the two classes. I finished writing the rough draft for the Assessment class and organized my notes for the Multimedia paper. I can devote tomorrow to getting work completed. My plan is to do the podcast, work on both papers, the benchmark essay, and anything else I need to accomplish. I will have some time on Saturday the 4th, but I need to celebrate Independence. Sunday will be my last chance to really get a good deal of work completed before I add work from another class.

No comments:

Post a Comment